Why Maintain Your Home ?
Colorado property and vacation owners worry about their homes and especially when they are away for extended periods of time...
What if something happens to your home or investment property, or a service is needed while you are away...
There is nothing more disheartening than showing up at your home or property and finding that things are in a shambles.
Home is where the Heart is", and truly, every home is the biggest asset of the home owner. Because of this reason every home loving individual will try to keep his or her home in good shape always.
Homeowners understand the significance of regular maintenance of a home as a home can be so vulnerable to wearing if left unattended.
Help minimize damage from problems or failures. An undetected failure of your furnace can cause a great deal of damage.
To avoid home degeneration and expensive repairs, it is better to have a routine and frequent home maintenance schedule.
You return to your home that is ready to enjoy.
Some of the benefits of recommended home maintenance include:
- Save money by eliminating avoidable repairs and failures.
- Extend the life of home components, equipment, and systems.
- Reduce safety and health risks in your home.
- Shorten your 'to-do' list.
- Maximize your home's value and resale potential.
- Improve your home's appearance and appeal.
- Take pleasure in your beautiful home where everything works as designed.
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing that your home is professionally maintained.
- Satisfy all maintenance requirements specified in your appliance and home systems manuals.
- Receive the benefits of having an expert available to represent your interests when it comes to everything about your home; from consultancy and advice to hiring a contractor.
- Put proactive and preventive maintenance to work for you to lower
your Total Cost of Home Ownership. The benefits and savings
of preventive and proactive maintenance programs are well understood
by Fortune 500 companies and the US Government.
- Preventive and proactive maintenance programs have been in place for decades delivering tremendous savings and increased efficiencies for large corporations and many agencies of the US Government.
- And perhaps most important, you receive that most precious gift of Extra Time to do the things that are most important to you!!!The choice is yours: spend a little to maintain your home now, or spend a lot more on costly repairs and subsequent resulting damage down the road.
developing trusted partnerships with my customers to maintain and preserve their homes.
Call Bill Nance at (719) 460-5951